1-) Thomas …………….. just ……………..his hair.
- – /combed
2-) Fred got up early and ……………………. quickly before school yesterday.
- getted dressed
- got dressed
- have got dressed
- has got dressed
3-) Mary ……………….. her bicycle last Saturday.
- have ridden
- has ridden
4-) The bills _____ by my father.
- are paid
5-) An island _____ by water.
- is surround
- is surrounded
6-) Nobody helped me. I finished the project by _____ .
7-) Me and my collegue were sharing the same office.
- Ben ve meslektaşım aynı ofisi paylaşıyorduk.
- Ben bir ofiste çalışıyordum.
- Ben ve arkadaşım aynı ofisi paylaştık.
- Ben ve meslektaşım aynı ofisi paylaşıyoruz.
😎 It’s the longest book I have ever read.
- Uzun kitaplar okumayı severim.
- Genellikle uzun kitaplar okurum.
- Şimdiye kadar okuduğun en uzun kitaptır.
- Uzun kitap okumak sıkıcıdır.
9-) The teacher hadn’t come late to school before.
- Öğretmen okula daha önce erken gelmemişti.
- Öğretmen okula daha önce geç gelmemişti.
- Öğretmen okula geç gelmez.
- Öğretmen okula hep erken gelir.
10-) İngilizce kitabını buldu mu?
- Did you found your English book?
- Are he find his English book?
- Have you found your English book?
- Have he found his English book?
11-) Tom’u çocukluğundan beri tanırım.
- I have known Tom since he was a baby
- Tom is a small child.
- I know Tom because he is a child
- I have known Tom since he was a child
12-) Do you ever fail tests? No. I ___________ fail tests.
13-) Metin was ———-disappointed at the score of the match.
14-) After he ———–the crime in court, John felt better.
15-) Janette feels very energetic because she ———————all day long.
- has been sleeping
- had been sleeping
- had slept
- was sleeping
16-) Kevin ————his new sports car for a while when he first bought it.
- showed off
- saw off
- put off
- took off
17-) Belgin———-as an interpreter before she ————–to Cyprus.
- worked/has gone
- was working/is going
- works/will go
- had been working /went
18-) Tina has known Mr and Mrs Franks _____________ years.